Presentation to Vermont Department of Rehabilitation, as as part of Mirna Valerio’s Introduction to Social Justice, and Antiracism workshop, 5 April 2021
- Finding my voice: A quant explores breaking down white colonial power structures: An homage to Ramona Quimby
Presentation for Mirna Valerio’s Introduction to Identity, Social Justice, and Antiracism Workshop for the White Community, 18 July 2020:
Presentation for the Student Data Privacy Symposium, Oregon State University, 28 February 2020
- The lock to the safe has been tampered with: Why FERPA & IRB aren’t enough to protect student data in higher education.
Presentation for Psi Chi: The honors society for psychology, 13 April, 2019:
- Emancipating quantitative methods from the status – white, colonial, patriarchal, heteronormative, racist, classist – quo
Library Assessment Conference, 4-7 December, 2018
- Slides from the Library Assessment Conference: Unethical Numbers: A meta-analysis of library impact studies, presented 5 December 2018, Library Assessment Conference, Houston, TX
NISO: The Computer Campus: Integrating Information Systems and Services Virtual Conference, 15 August, 2018
- Presentation Slides: The lock to the safe has been tampered with: Why FERPA & IRB aren’t enough to protect student data in higher education.
American Library Association, 2018
- Presentation slides with notes: IRB & FERPA: Big Data & Ethics
Oregon Library Association, 2017
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.